Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fit for my King


So I had done some thinking, and I realized that I really wanted to be healthy...not just skinny, but I wanted to be healthy...no matter what I weighed. So I did some research and found a book that has so far, been exactly what I needed. Fit for my King. I really wish I could explain it all, but you should just go get the book!!! You can find it on Sherri Rose Shephard's website.




I am on day 7, feel great, loving life, never in a grouchy mood anymore, and my pants fit better each day!!! AND...look what we even got to eat for dinner. I just had to change a few things. I made my own dough from that website (under Royal Recipes). Dry Active Yeast and wheat flour/pancake mix. And I made my own pizza sauce. It was delicious! And I added turkey pepperoni for the hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment